Dear Sir/Madame, pursuant to art. 10 of the "Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data" BTS Italy. - hereinafter referred to as the "Company" - desires to inform you about how your personal data is collected, processed and protected:
- with your consent, your personal data will be collected, handled and processed with the following purposes:
- to ensure a better standard of services;
- for commercial, promotional and marketing activities;
- these purposes could result in: survey on customer satisfaction on products and services directly provided by the Company or its Partners, as well as for customer loyalty, marketing information and offers on products and services;
- the communication of your personal data is on a voluntary basis. Failure to provide consent prevents the Company to carry on only the services listed above;
- The processing of the data is handled by electronic means and to ensure the security and confidentiality of the same data in compliance with the provisions of the applicable laws;
- The Company may communicate your personal data to trusted external parties, service providers and business partners, based into and outside the European Union, which may use it for the fulfillment of the purposes listed above.
- The Company may transfer your Personal Data in a country outside your country of domicile, even outside the European Union. The Company ensures that such data transfers and the handling of data in that country is adequately protected;
- The Data Controller for the processing of your Personal Data is The Company, headquartered in viale Fulvio Testi 223 - 20162 - Milano;
Pursuant to art. 12 of the Directive 95/46/EC, you have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data relating to you are being processed, regardless of their being already recorded, of their origin and knowledge of the logic involved and communication of such data in intelligible form.
You can require and obtain the deletion, transformation into an anonymous form or the freezing of data treated in breach of law, including those cases in which processing is necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently handled as well as the updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data.
You have also the right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to your data processing whether the data are processed for the performance of the activities relevant with the purposes of the collection, for commercial information, for advertising or direct sales. In order to obtain further information or exercise your rights you can contact: [firstname.lastname@example.org].
Your consent may always be revoked at a later date. If consent is revoked the Company may not be able to carry out certain requests/services required by you. The Company will, where practicable, inform third parties to whom your data has been transferred of your withdrawal of consent.